Table of Contents
Acceptance and Use
Sensitive Personal Information
- Compliance with applicable law: We may Process your Personal Information where the Processing is required or permitted by applicable law;
- Detection and prevention of crime: We may Process your Personal Information where the Processing is necessary for the detection or prevention of crime (including the prevention of fraud);
- Establishment, exercise or defense of legal rights: We may Process your Sensitive Personal Information where the Processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal rights; or
- Consent: We may Process your Sensitive Personal Information where we have, in accordance with applicable law, obtained your prior, express consent prior to Processing your Sensitive Personal Information.
Data Protection Principles
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way;
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes;
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes;
- Accurate and kept up to date;
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about;
- Kept securely.
Types of Data We Collect From You
- Personal Identifiable Information (PII). We acquire PII that may include, in certain contexts, when you request a quote from us. These information are limited and below are list of data we will collect from you.
- Email Address
- Full Name
- Home or Delivery Address
- Phone Number
- Sensitive PII: Information about the transactions you make on our Services, such as the names, billing information, email address and other information.
- Cookie Consent
Information Collected Through Technology
- Cookies, including local shared objects, are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your device’s hard drive which work by assigning to your computer a unique number that has no meaning outside of the OZ Energy Solutions PTY LTD site. Cookies do not generally contain any personal information. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually configure your browser to prevent this. Not accepting cookies may make certain features of the OZ Energy Solutions PTY LTD materials unavailable to you.
- IP address. You may visit many areas of the OZ Energy Solutions PTY LTD site anonymously without the need to become a registered user. Even in such cases, OZ Energy Solutions PTY LTD may collect ip addresses automatically. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you begin services with an internet services provider. Each time you access the OZ Energy Solutions PTY LTD site and each time you request one of OZ Energy Solutions PTY LTD’ pages, the server logs your ip address.
- Beacons. Beacons are small pieces of data that are embedded in web pages and e-mails. OZ Energy Solutions PTY LTD may use these technical methods in html e-mails that OZ Energy Solutions PTY LTD sends to users to determine whether they have opened those e-mails and/or clicked on links in those e-mails. The information from use of these technical methods may be collected in a form that constitutes personal information.
How We Use Your Data
- Communicate with you
- Process your order for delivery and installation
- Advertise and market the Services, including in email or other channels
- Provide support, including addressing questions and problems users may have with the Services
- Prevent, detect, investigate and respond to fraud, unauthorized access/use of the Services, breaches of terms and policies, or other wrongful behavior
- Comply with any procedures, laws, and regulations which apply to us, including those that set retention periods.
- We use your data for research and development.
With Whom We Share Your Data
- Authorized vendors: we may share your data with third-party vendors that help us operate our services, process payments, and comply with your instructions and our contractual obligations. This includes payment processors, content delivery networks (cdns), cloud-based hosting services, monitoring services, email service providers, quality assurance and testing vendors, fraud and abuse prevention vendors, customer relations management (crm) vendors
- Analytics: we may share your data with persons who provide analytics showing how customers are using our services.
- Certain legal situations: we may share your data where we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or in connection with a corporate transaction.
Accessing your personal data
Correcting or updating your personal data
Your Data Privacy Rights and Choices
- You may choose not to provide us with certain Information.
- If you request access to your data, we will confirm whether we hold your Information and provide you with a copy, explaining how we process it and why, how long we store it for, and your rights associated with it.
- If you request the deletion of your personal Information, we will erase it. Please note that we will need to retain any information that we require to fulfill our legal obligations or establish, exercise, or defend a legal claim.
- You have the right to opt-out of email marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you.
- Opting out Of Messages from Us: To opt-out of any future promotional messages from us, you should unsubscribe in the body of the promotional message sent to you (found at the bottom of the email) or send an unsubscribe request to us. We will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt.
- Similarly, if we have collected and processed your personal Information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted before your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal Information. Please contact us for more Information, and we will send you a link or our data protection officer address.
Data Controller and Complaints
Terms and Conditions
Comments and Complaints